August 22, 2011

Bead Crochet Bangle Bracelets

I came across these great beads in 2 different sizes and I knew that I had to make a chunky bead crochet bangle from the. In lower light these beads appear purple with a rainbow finish, but when held up to the light they appear a translucent red, almost like pomegranate seeds.





I found the beads for this bangle when I was online shopping for supplies for a custom bracelet. I loved all the colors and how they blended together so seamlessly. The bead mix is called Summer Sunset and I think that the name describes these colors perfectly.

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Both bracelets are beautiful Marry Ann, I love the colors of the seed beads.
Therese

PoisonPineapple said...

The colors of these bracelets are very delicious~

www.remadebyremake.blogspot.fi

Mary Ann said...

Thanks so much for the compliments.