October 6, 2008

My Other Job

The Etsy Bloggers team been given the assignment to post about their job when not on Etsy.

I was a stay at home Mom for 16 years when I decided to return to the workforce part time. I found a job that I love. I work in a gourmet chocolate and gift shop.
The store that I work in is family owned and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I also work with another mom my age and a retired woman. Later in the day some college and highschool girls come in.

The store itself is in a very large old house. The front of the store contains tons of candy and gourmet food. The room in the back is the Vera Bradley room. Upstairs you will find Life Is Good apparel, pewter, ceramic, baby items, candles and lotion.


Our customers are great and a lot of fun. I couldn't have asked for a better re-entry into the workforce.

3 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

I want your job!!!

cjbc said...

Looks delicious!

Jenni said...

That sounds like so much fun! And wow now I want chocolate, LOL!