May 13, 2008

I Won A Lariat

About 2 weeks ago when I was cruising around the forums, I came across a post that the Polymer Clay Artist Guild of Etsy was having a contest. I went and checked out their blog and was amazed by what I found. They do such beautiful and intricate work. I couldn’t believe that some of the things were made from clay, but why would they lie about it?

As I am not someone to pass up the opportunity to win something beautiful I cast my vote for my favorite piece and was automatically entered into their drawing for a prize. Well, to my delight and amazement I won a lovely lariat necklace made by Pippa Chandler of Pips Jewellery Creation.




To see more of the great work these artists do, please visit their blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for Featuring my Lariat on your blog! I am so happy you like it and that you won it in our Monthly Contest. PCAGOE is a fantastic Guild to be a part of and we have many talented artists. The pictures you took of the lariat look wonderful - I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I have making it.

Hobocamp Crafts said...

very pretty! LUcky you! Enjoy

Artifax said...

Congrats on winning such a beautiful lariat!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS. That's a beautiful necklace.

Annabelle

esque said...

Nice! Congrats! It's very beautifully done!

[inki]

Unknown said...

lucky ducky!